New Projects

These cold, bleak winter days are perfect for creating warm clothing. There is nothing so satisfying as simultaneously keeping my hands busy and making practical items. My lovely and talented grandmother originally made me a pair socks out of the reddish striped yarn below and I actually made a second pair because I liked the pattern so much.

Next up is a navy colored woolen skirt which I hope to finish quickly before spring arrives. In the mean time, I can look at my new socks (one of my favorite things in the world) and feel tremendously satisfied in my accomplishment. Wow, I sound smug!

Comments

  1. You should be proud - those socks are amazing! I'm loving the new layout to your blog - BTW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. It was kind of an accident that it got changed . . . but I did pick the wheat. I thought that was appropriate :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment